Friday, September 30, 2011

Garrett interviewed by Triston

When I grow up I would want to be a D.J. because I can get a lot of money.

My favorite animal is a shark because they are known as the king of the sea.

My favorite subject in school is cooking because I can cook a lot of things.

My favorite food is bacon because it's bacon!

I hate taking out the trash because it smells.

The party I would throw would be a pizza party.

I would want to learn how to teleport.

My favorite way of exercise is on the treadmill.

My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and sausage.

My favorite hobby is taking a walk.

I’ve learned at school how to cook cubed potatoes.

The best gift I have gotten is my D.S.

The age I am an adult is when I am 21 because I can have a car.

The first thing I bought with my own money was a pack of gum.

The siblings I have are Ty, Alexis, Philicia.

No comments:

Post a Comment