Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jaden Interviews Ipo

When I grow up I want to be a baker because I like to bake.
My favorite animal is a cheetah because they are fast.
My favorite subject is math because math is fun.
My favorite food is pizza because it's good.
My least favorite chore is doing dishes because they are boring to me.
If I threw a party it would be a beach party.
If I could learn anything it would be to be able to turn invisible.
My favorite exercise is crunches.
My favorite pizza topping is meat lovers.
My favorite hobby is riding my four wheeler.
So far in school I have learned some math.
My favorite gift I ever got is my laptop.
The age that I become an adult is 18.
The first thing I bought with my own money is an ipod.
I have 1 sibling, my brother Danny.
Jaden interviewed Ipo

No comments:

Post a Comment