Friday, September 30, 2011

Nate interviewed by Alexis

I want to be a responsible person, because being a better guy is important to me.

My favorite animals are reptiles, amphibians, and fish, because they are interesting.

My favorite subject in school is science, because it is very important to study.

My favorite food is meat, vegetables, and sea food, because they are so good and they give me protein.

I hate cleaning up my brother and sister's mess, because it is not fun and makes me look like a slave.

I would have a camping party with family and friends at the beach, because it is fun.

I would love to learn how to make money and pay bills.

My favorite exercises rea stretches and playing the drums.

My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and pesto.

My hobbies are drawing, listening to music and playing on the drums.

Something I've learned in school is math.

The best gift I've ever gotten was being an artist, a fit person and playing music.

I would be an adult when I turn 20 to 38 years old, because I would grow up quicker and not get too old.

The first thing I bought with my own money was movies.

My 2 siblings are Seth and Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment