Thursday, September 15, 2011

We love our Buddy


1.When I grow up, I would like to be a singer, because I like to sing.
2.My favorite animal is a horse because I think they very neat.
3.My favorite subject in school is math because I think it's easy.
4.My favorite food is crepes because they are tasty.
5.The chore I hate doing the most is the dishes because it's boring.
6.If I could throw a party, it would be a dance party so that everyone could go crazy!
7.If I could learn anything, it would be to paint better because I think painting is fun.
8.My favorite type of exercise is track because it keeps me in shape.
9.My favorite pizza topping is cheese because I'm like a mouse!
10.One of my hobbies is collecting horses from around the world because I like them a lot.
11.Something I've learned in school is math.
12.The best gift I have ever gotten was my new bedroom.
13.The age you have to be to be an adult would be 18 yrs. Old because that's when you get your license, and your own car.
14.The first thing I ever bought with my own money was an ice cream.
15.I have 5 siblings and their names are Shelly, Gina, Peter, Chris, Donnie, Shawn, and Justin.
I Interviewed Sequoia Braham by Daniela and Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment